1.Donation for victims of heavy snowfall towards the Jammu & Kashmir Chief Ministerís Relief Fund during the unusual snow fall in the state.
1. Donation for flood victims- a contribution towards the Himachal Pradesh Chief Ministerís Relief Fund for the flood victims.
2. A donation to Tuting Tibetan Settlement, Arunachal Pradesh, for emergency relief.
3. Relief Fund made to Chief Minister of Bihar, towards flood affected areas of Bihar relief fund.
4. Relief Fund made to Tibetan Sweater Sellers Association, Hanamkonda, Andhra Pradesh, towards relief & rehabilitation for those families whose merchandise has been destroyed by fire.
5. Relief Fund made to Tibetan Sweater Sellers Association, Banswara, Rajastan, towards relief & rehabilitation for those families whose merchandise has been destroyed by fire.
1. A donation to Chief Minister of Karnataka State, towards the relief fund for flood affected victims.
2. A donation to Tibetan Sweater Sellers
3. A donation to Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir State, towards the relief fund for cloudburst victims of Leh, Ladakh, J&K State.
4. The donation to the Tibetan Refugee Traderís Association, Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan, towards relief & rehabilitation for the families whose merchandise was destroyed by fire.
1. A donation of to Chief Minister of Sikkim relief fund ,towards relief work in the Earth Quake affected areas in Sikkim State.
2. A donation of the Chief Minister of Orrisa, towards relief fund for flood affected areas of Orrisa State.
1. A donation to Central Tibetan Relief Committe, towards relief and rehabilitation for the Ladakh Jangthang nomads whose livestock were bade affected by heavy snow fall.
1. A donation to the Chief Minister of Uttrakhand’s Relief Fund towards relief and rehabilitation works undertaking in the flood affected areas of the state.
2. A donation to Prime Minister’s Relief Fund towards the relief and rehabilitation work in Uttrakhand state.
1. A grant to J & K Chief Minister’s Flood Relief Fund towards flood relief fund to flood affected areas of Jammu and Kashmir area.
2. A donation to Jamyang, President of RTYC, Chandigarh towards social and medical assistance that this student association has been carrying out.
1. A donation to the Chief Minister’s Public Relief Fund, Tamil Nanu for relief and rehabilitation for those who were seriously affected by massive floods due to result of the heaviest rains in several decades.