1. Donation for one of the ancient Tibetan Buddhist Tradition towards preservation of “Chod” (Cutting the grasping of Independent I) which is an extremely important element of Tibetan culture heritage.
2. Stipend for newly arrived monks and nuns fromTibet-GavedonationtowardsDepartmentof Religious and Culture Society, (CTA) Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh, to provide a year’s stipend for one hundred and twenty five newly arrival monks and nuns from Tibet.
1. Organized workshop on Tibetan culture- During the summer break of the universities in India, the Trust organized workshops on various subjects of Tibetan culture and history at the Buddhist School of Dialectics, Sarah. These workshops are aimed for preserving the Tibetan culture and history among the Tibetan students studying in different Indian colleges and universities for the year 2006.
2. Organized workshop on Tibetan culture- During the summer break of the universities in India, the Trust organized workshops on various subjects of Tibetan culture and history at the Buddhist School of Dialectics, Sarah. These workshops are aimed for preserving the TIbetan culture and history among the Tibetan students studying in different Indian colleges and universities for the year 2007.
3. Donation made to Ache Lhamo Association of Tibet as Corpus Fund towards the preservation of the unique Tibetan folk opera tradition.
4. Donation made to Tirap Buddhist Cultural Society, Miao, Arunachal, towards the construction of Ratnagiri Vihar at Miao.
5. Donation made to Monyul Traditional Culture Development Society, Bomdila, Arunachal Pradesh, towards their hostel project.
6. Donation made to Dre-Gomang Ngari Khangtsen Cultural Society, Bylakuppe, Karnataka State, towards the construction of Vihar for their institute.
7. Grant made to the Library of Tibetan Works and Archives Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh, towards the Chol-Sum Project.
8. A donation to Dhyani Buddha Project, at Amaravati, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh for the purpose of glorifying the Buddhist art, culture and sculpture.
9. A donation to Tirap Buddhist Cultural Society, Ratnagiri Mahavihara, Miao, Distt. Changlang, Arunachal Pradesh for the purpose of building of a Temple (Vihara).
10. A donation to Nyagton Gyupai Dhensa Lelung Monastic Institute, Ravangla, South Sikkim, Sikkim for the purpose of constructing of a Temple.
1. Donation made to Dhokham Tibetan Foundation, Dehra Dun, U.P. towards road construction at the Settlement.
2. Donation made to Samata Bahuddeshiya Mahila Bouddha Dhamma Prasarak, Maharastra.
3. Donation made to Kyesar Lodup, Mcleod Ganj, Dharamsala, for publishing “Guide book on Pilgrimages to the Sacred Buddhist Places in India”.
4. Grant made to Tharpa Choeling Monastic Institute, Kalimpong, West Bengal, towards lodging and boarding expenses of the monk students.
5. Grant made to Buddyan Mahasangh, Pune, Maharashtra, for construction of hostel for monks.
6. Grant made to Tashi Lhunpo Cultural Society, Bylakuppe, Mysore Distt. Karnataka State, towards construction of hostel for the monk students and assembly hall for the congregation of monks.
7. Relief & Rehabilitation grant made to Library of Tibetan Work & Archive, Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamsala, H.P. towards construction & renovation of staff quarters destroyed by fire.
1. Grant made to Tashi Lhunpo Cultural Society, Bylakuppe, Mysore Distt. Karnataka State, towards construction of hostel and assembly hall for monks, second installment.
2. A grant to Tharpa Choeling Monastery, Kalimpong, towards daily expenses of the Monastery.
3. A donation to Himalayan Buddhist Cultural Society, Paddar, J & K State.
4. A grant to Jonang Takten Phuntsok Choeling Charitable Society, Shimla, H.P. towards daily allowance for 27 monk students undertaking Kalachakra retreat.
1. The grant towards annual recurring administrative expenses) for the FY 2011-2012 to the Tharpa Choeling Monastery, Kalimpong, West Bengal.
2. A grant to Achi Lhamo Association towards the preservation of the unique Tibetan folk opera tradition.
3. A grant to Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts towards the expenses occurred for organizing annual Shoton Festival (Tibetan Opera) participants from different Tibetan Settlements in Mcleod Ganj, Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh.
1. A grant to Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts towards traveling and daily allowance paid to five Tibetan Opera troupes from different settlements, sound box and mike system hiring charges, honorarium and other related expenses occurred during 18th Shoton Festival held at Kollegal for 15 days.
1. A grant to the Achi Lhamo Association of Tibet towards audio and video recording of one of the popular form of Tibetan Opera called Cheogyal Norsang.
2. A grant to Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts towards construction of Digital Audio Recording Studio.
1. A grant to Ache Lhamo Association of Tibet towards organizing Annual Shoton Opera Festival which took place in Sikkim.
2. A grant to Ngagyur Samten Choekhorling Institute, Pangan Gonpa towards construction of school building.
3. A grant to Shri Nalanda Dharma Centre towards salary for the entire school staff salary for fiscal year 2014-15 and construction of girl’s hostel at the school campus.
4. A donation made to Shaheed Maj Durga Mal-Capt Dal Bahadur Thapa for maintenance of public places at Yol.
5. A grant to Shri Nalanda Dharma Centre towards construction of staff quater and girl’s hostel at Jamyang school.
6. A grant to Awakening Special Universal Education Society towards construction of classrooms of its project in Sarnath, Varanasi, Uttar Pradeshi.
7. A grant to Sera Mey Tsangpa Khangtsen Educational Society towards construction of hostels for monks from Himalayan regions.
8. A grant to Kham Kathok Tibetan Society towards drinking water project (GWSS Project) of Kham Kathok Tibetan Society.
9. A grant to Shri Nalanda Dharma Centre towards school administration expenses including salary of staffs of Jamyang school and construction of girls’ hostel.
10. A grant to Tashi Lhunpo Cultural Society towards completion cost of prayer hall.
11. A donation made to Sapan Foundation Kaza Laha & Spiti towards construction of nun’s hostel.
12. A grant to Sera Mey Dratsang Cultural Society towards construction of debate courtyard and classrooms.
1. A grant to CTRC towards Integrated Rice Mill Development Project (Rice and Rice Business Development Programme) of Norgyeling Tibetan Settlement .Bandara, district Gondhia, Maharashtra.
2. A grant to Sakyapa Monastic Cultural Society, Sakya Monastery, Tibetan Settlement of Bylakuppe towards the renovation of Day Care Room at Camp no. 12, Sonamling Tibetan Settlement, Leh Ladakh, J & K State.
3. A donation made to Zigar Drukpa Kargyud Institute of Buddhist Studies, Rewalsar, District Mandi, HP towards restoration and renovation of the main monastery, monk’s dormitory and classrooms.
4. A grant to Shri Nalanda Dharma Centre towards salary of staff members of Jamyang school for the fiscal year 2015-2016.
5. A grant to Nishtha Rural Health, Education & Environment Centre, VPO Rakkar Sidhbari, district Kangra, HP towards purchasing a new vehicle for the children’s programmes.
6. A donation made to Govenment Shasakara Model Higher Primary School, Mundgod towards purchasing school furnitures including computers, sport items,electronics and other equipments.
7. A grant to Gelukpa Cultural Society, Buddhist Monastery Gadhen Thechogling, Manali towards the construction of hostel, classrooms, library and multipurpose hall for Gelukpa Cultural Society.
8. A grant to Sera Mey Dratsang Cultural Society towards construction of new debating hall cum classroom.
9. A grant to Shri Nalanda Dharma Centre towards the salary of the staff members of Jamyang school for the fiscal year 2015-16.
10. A grant to Leprosy Mission Trust India, New Delhi towards Vocational Training Centre at Vadathorasalur, Tamil Nadu.
11. A donation to Leprosy Mission Trust India towards scholarships of students under their project.