1. Kalyan Karoti Eye Hospital towards the Kalyan Karoti Eye Hospital in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh to set up and run a mobile eye clinic.
2. Donation towards the Vivekananda Medical Research Trust, Palampur, Himachal Pradesh for stting up a wing of the Hospital for the public in Kangra District.
3. Eye Camp in Bodh Gaya the Trust Organized a free six days eye camp at Samanvay Ashram in Bodh Gaya, Gaya, Bihar State, and treated eight thousand eye patients.
1. A donation to the Ladakh Heart Foundation, Leh ,Ladakh, Jammu & Kashmir ;
2. A donation to Indo Tibetan Friendship Association, Dharamsala, towards holding medical camps for the local inhabitants.
3. Grant made to Choice HIV/AIDS Initiative Institute, Mcleod Ganj, Dharamsala H.P. towards their workshop & activities.
4. Grant made to Kalyanam Karoti, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh towards purchasing Ambulance to carry
eye patients for cataract surgeries from the remote areas of Meerut and Bagpat District.
5. Annuity made to 770 Tibetans who are above 85 years of age- A payment is made to Central Tibetan Relief Committee towards stipend to 770 senior citizens who reached above 85 years of age in various Tibetan Settlements.
1. A donation to Lama Lobsang Tharchin, Sera Mey Dratsang, towards his medical expenses.
2. A donation to Tenzin Lhundup, Seramey Dratsang, towards his medical expenses.
3. A donation to Tenzin Namdak, towards his medical expenses.
4. A donation to Thupten Jigmey Rinpoche, towards his medical expenses
5. The donation to Sonam Rabten who is suffering from hip and pelvic problems for his hip operation and recurring medical expenses.
6. The donation to Tenzin Chogkyi, who is hospitalized in the ICU and is under a ventilator for three months at Fortis Hospital, Chandigarh.
2011 – 2012
1. The donation to Dapon Nyisang who is suffering from stomach cancer for recurring medical expenses.
2. The donation to Mr. Tsering Namgyal of Library of Tibetan Work & Archive who is suffering from High Blood Pressure for his medical and travel expenses.
3. The donation to Ven. Lobsang Phuntsok who is suffering from Aplastic Anemia towards his medical expenses.
4. A sum annuity made to 851 old age personals who reached above 85 years of age in various Tibetan Settlements in India, Nepal and Bhutan.
5. A grant to Sri Ramkrishna Ashram, West Bengal towards Combating Malnutrition through improved Integrated Child Development Services in the remote villages in West Bengal.
1. The donation to Tenzin Dolkar who is suffering from Aplastic Anemia towards her medical expenses.
2. The donation to Ven. Lobsang Tenpai who is suffering from brain stroke towards his medical expenses.
3. The donation to Migmar from Norbulingka towards his medical expenses.
4. Annuity made to 864 Tibetans who are above 85 years of age in various Tibetan settlements in India, Nepal and Bhutan.
1. A donation to Ven. Yeshi Thinley who is suffering from Lever cancer towards his medical expenses.
2. A donation to Yangchen Dolker who is suffering from uterus cancer towards her medical expenses.
3. A donation to Ani Tenzin Passang who is suffering from acute anemia towards her medical expenses.
4. A donation to Tenzin Choekyi of Tibet Homes Foundation Mussoorie towards her eye checkp and other charges on spectacles.
5. A donation to Mrs. Sonam Dolma who is suffering from ovarian carcinoma towards her medical expenses incurred on surgery and chemotherapy.
6. A donation to Mrs. Tsamchoe of Dimapur who is suffering from breast cancer towards her medical expenses on chemotherapy.
7. A donation to Mr. Tsedup who is suffering from many diseases for past several years towards his medical expenses.
8. A donation to Angee Dolma for treatment of abdominal cancer.
9. A sum of annuity made to 844 Tibetans who are above 85 years of age, residing in various Tibetan Settlements in India, Nepal and Bhutan.
1. Annuity made to 966 old age persons who reached above 85 years of age in various Tibetan settlements in India, Nepal and Bhutan.
2. Grant to Rabgayling Tibetan Welfare Family Association towards road construction and drainage for Old People’s Home of Tibetan Settlement, Hunsur.
1. A donation made to Mr. Tsering Phuntsok towards his medical expenses incurred during visit to AIIMS for eye check up.
2. A grant to Indian Medical Association, Anand Bhawan, Dharamsala towards construction of Diabetes Care Centre.
3. A donation to Mrs. Tsedon for her medical expenses.
4. A sum of amount to Apollo BGS Hospital towards medical expenses of Mr. Penpa Tashi, a resident of Hunsur Rabgayling Tibetan Settlement.
5. A sum of amount to Indraprastha Medical Cop. Ltd. towards liver transplant of baby Tenzin Wangdak, who was suffering from Chronic liver disease with portal hypertension.
6. Annuity made to 1128 Tibetans who are 85 years above in various Tibetan settlements.